Frequently Asked Questions

How do I submit an FSA or DCA reimbursement claim?

You can submit your claims online by logging into MyAmeriflex or through the MyAmeriflex Mobile App (available on the App Store or Google Play).

When submitting your claim online, you'll have the opportunity to either upload scanned receipts or print a fax cover page to fax in with your documentation. Be sure to sign up for direct deposit to help get your money faster.