Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get reimbursed for CRA expenses?

Employees can use their MyAmeriflex Card to pay for eligible commuter reimbursement account (CRA) expenses. Per IRS regulations, Ameriflex can only process manual claims for parking expenses -- not transportation expenses.

Please also note that IRS regulations do not permit reimbursements for expenses older than 180 days from the time at which the expense was incurred.