Frequently Asked Questions

If a participate in a DCA, can I claim my child’s day care expenses on my annual federal income tax return?

Ameriflex cannot advise on individual tax filings and recommends that you consult your tax adviser. This information can be found in IRS Topic 602, regarding Child and Dependent Care Credit.